9:30 am - 9:00 pm

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Sat.

+91 94484 91093

Call Us For Consultation





Every Indian at some point in his/her life has thought of buying a DREAM HOME and is not as simple as it used to be

If you’ve ever bought a property and faced problems related to delayed possession, exiting from the project, non-refund of advance amount or if the builder started demanding more money than what was agreed to, then you can file complaint before Karnataka Real Estate Regulatory Authority

We assist our clients to file Complaint and Appeal before RERA for

  • Delayed Possession and Compensation
  • Exiting from the project
  • Fraudulent Act of the builder false Advertisement
  • Misguiding and Concealing details about the Project
  • Structural Defects
Contact Us Now

July 7, 2021

Skills Used

Strategic Observation, Fieldwork, Market Research

Previous Project
Next Project

Disclaimer & Confirmation

As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking on the "I agree" below, the user acknowledges the following:

i. there has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website;

ii. the user wishes to gain more information about us for his/her own information and use;

iii. the information about us is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.

The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only, should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material / information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.